Monday, December 7, 2009

Car Trailer For Sale Northern Ireland Can You Give Me Legal Advice Regarding The Sale Of A Car?

Can you give me legal advice regarding the sale of a car? - car trailer for sale northern ireland

Recently, an auction of vintage cars on eBay. Some people have contacted me to make offers, and the petition to stop the auction and sell to them directly, even the man who won until the end of the auction. The whole concept of purchase or bid for a show car invisible on the basis of a description and photos boggles my mind, but true. The winner has never been the car, he sent his deposit and then brought a trailer to pick it up two weeks later. Only briefly looked over the car, checking the VIN number and compared with the radiator cap, then took the trailer around to load. I asked if everything looked good and he said yes to even while charging. I paid, the transfer of title and took the car. Now he complains that the car is not as described, or you're wrong, and threatened to sue me if I was not able to do some of their money. I told him if he is happy to take the car in the condition it was sold in question, but no answer. Help

0 comments:

Post a Comment