Sunday, February 21, 2010

Courtesy Lease Expiration Letter End Of Year-long Lease?

End of Year-long lease? - courtesy lease expiration letter

My question concerns the economic right of abode in the State: California

Hello everyone,

I have a contract with the owner of 1st June, 2008 to May 31, 2009. Today, I gave him a courtesy call to say, I prefer at the end of the word. But he said it does not advertise 30 days in advance. Therefore, I have for another 13 days to pay, until 13 June 2009. Is this legal? I thought that is 30 days, that for one months rent one months. But I have a clear termination date of my rent. In our agreement, it is not the fine print on 30 days ago which reads: "Any operation on the expiry of which, with the consent of the owner shall be construed as a month to a pension months in accordance with the terms thereof, if any, the end of May each party tin writing to the other party 30 days issued by registered post. "But my contract has not yet been completed, and I will not rent through your company?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment