Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Over Weight Bikini Waxing Bikini Blues?

Bikini Blues? - over weight bikini waxing

Good beach season is here again and I get depressed, look at swimsuits. The problem is not how I like my weight size, but with the infamous bikini line. I'm going to laser hair removal, as soon as I can afford it, but I need a little help until then. I do not like waxing. Period. Depilatory creams are worthless, and when I shave, I can feel my skin is completely smooth, but somehow I can see little dark spots that look like my hair stubble. I think I have big pores and hair Corsica. Suggestions? I do not follow the path of bad taste in my bathing suit and shorts again.

5 comments:

Seth said...

It is possible that you have enough money for laser hair removal. Is all you need to do to buy the equipment for laser hair removal and follow the procedure in the privacy of your own home. Apparatus for laser hair removal are not very expensive. You can for "laser hair removal" on Amazon.com, find, and you'll find two different devices that sell for under $ 200. Viatek Epila and sales of lasers for hair removal. How does the laser hair removal at a clinic costs more than $ 200. I think the main reason they do not hear much about laser hair removal, because it is a bit like electrolysis. People always have different results. A bikini on its mass and its immediate solution. Laser hair removal takes time. It may takeMonths to permanently remove hair.

Alondra M said...

Only wax! There is aa big baby about it. Hey U know what they say: No pain, no gain. Another said the cost of beauty!

sandyblo... said...

Waxing once or twice, or done professionally. The first time is a real pain, as we all know. Remember, it will be easier after that, and they are Resût worth.

covengir... said...

Money?
Perhaps a high horse bathing suit?

dawniebe... said...

Bikini child gets a little below or try again with the bikini area after shaving that helps a lot

Post a Comment