Friday, February 5, 2010

Diesel Filter How Often How To Test Fuel Line For Hole?

How to test fuel line for hole? - diesel filter how often

I have a 1999.5 Jetta diesel. Always diesel pooling in the upper part of the fuel filter, and is often very reluctant to start. One day I looked exactly like my wife has started, and I was the trickle of hose clamps at the end of the line return filter between the filter and injectors (see Note) Not long line between the tank and filters. I replaced the caliper, but that has not helped.

I think it is a small hole in the fuel line. I visually, but does not see a hole. I wonder if it is only a small hole is too small to see. Suggestions do not test how, if I, the line of cars? I agree to the participation of the evidence to put him in a bucket of water would be a very bad thing, right?

4 comments:

67Bronco said...

$ 130 is much cheaper than a car to replace after it caught fire. See if you can find a parts store might have a cheaper than the dealer. My opinion is that his successor was not worth the risk.

deadman said...

Replacement.
Flexible rubber is cheaper than a car fire.
It should facilitate the pooling of fuel everywhere. EVER.

If you absolutely can find a leak pinhole in a piece of rubber opening 50cent: sprinkle with carb cleaner to get clean, dry and dust talcum powder or the like.
The flight will be shown as a dark / damp stain in the dust.

j2b4o said...

Fuel lines are not only expensive, it is to be replaced there is no problem and easy to make

shy shy said...

Get a new car.

Post a Comment