Thursday, February 18, 2010

Splinter Like Pain In Toe Is This A Bite Or Splinter Or What On My Toe?

Is this a bite or splinter or what on my toe? - splinter like pain in toe

Getting Started
I assume that is a kind of insect bite, because I can not find one or glass splinters in the feet, or entry point. A few days ago I woke up and realized I had probably 1 or two mistakes itchy red bites on both legs. My finger is normal, but then became the next day when I woke up at the bottom of the big toe, very painful, and it seems to be a bubble of fluid under the skin. It's a sharp pain, which disappear when I seem to soak the feet in warm water
or if I stick a needle in his pocket and draining the fluid. Even after the evacuation, is still very painful, neutral, and the liquid leaving a mixture of blood, clear fluid, and a small amount of yellow liquid.

I find no obviousWaste from abroad in my toe, and overall seems worse (which was 4-5 days now). He is a light gray, like the skin
Death is around the painful area. Has anyone an idea? It looks worse than it was originally, because I dug trying to find a clue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment