Saturday, January 9, 2010

African Walking Company Can A Company Get Sued For This?

Can a company get sued for this? - african walking company

I work for a company (contractor) as a piece of concrete, the guys who work there are all older than me. I'm only 18 So sometimes a kind of way for me means. On the first day I got a guy who said the "N" word. And I would make my knee and it would be a good guy that we all trying to create. But yesterday I felt really out of place. I went into the bathroom and back. And they are really shit. The man who has blamed a joke (could violate all African Amer.). And to know that I am the only African American, it was even worse. Everyone laughs, and all I could do is walk. The boss and the supervisor was not there, because I am on vacation. But the person who is the supervisor in charge of what the joke. One of the boys, beaten by me and said that it is not fair to say. They laugh, just continue on. Then I turned around and left. This company could have problems or potential defendants have listened to comments that might offend the United States of AfricaNo? I'm happy about sick of all the crap. When I wake up every morning and know that I deal with them every 5.5 days at school I do not come, but I must do because I live and steps should be cautious. What kind of lawyer should I go?

2 comments:

cowrepo said...

Write down what happened and who was present when it happened.
Tell your boss that you are offended by the remarks.
If it persists, contact the EEOC in your area.

http://www.eeoc.gov/
\\ \\ \\ \\ Http: / / www.eeoc.gov / types / race.html \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; --- defined a hostile work environment, which is based have written.

candy said...

This business can certainly be sued. It is illegal discrimination in every workplace, for some reason! In addition to contacting the EEOC, you must call the NAACP, and get advice from them. They can help you get an address on the action that you can make. www.naacp.org

Post a Comment