Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Is Google Camera Adapter Richoflex Twin Lens Camera, Help.?

Richoflex twin lens camera, help.? - what is google camera adapter

I have a fairly old camera I bought, which has 120 films, and I wonder whether there's a place that processes, such as pharmacy or should I go somewhere, especially

Secondly, the deployment of a 35-mm adapter, the background color, which seems impossible to know a place to find where a site or a place at the age of equipment, so that I can use say?

I checked eBay and Google multiple search terms, but I think you need more help if someone can help, thank you very much

1 comments:

The Beaver for PRESIDENT said...

120 of the film, which many experts continue to use, so that would be a per LAB. But that would be (ugh) Walmart.

The 35mm adapter is a bit of a novelty. If you NEG can a 35-mm camera with 35 mm. That's probably why you can not find an adapter. They still look Adapters and Yashica Rolleis but these are rare and often incomplete at eBay.

The Blackbird Fly TLR-35mm, if your really interested. They are slightly more than $ 100 Freestyle.com

Post a Comment