Friday, January 15, 2010

Hood Bra Question About Bra-Hood For 1998 Nisson 200sx?

Question about Bra-Hood for 1998 Nisson 200sx? - hood bra

For any of you who know much about cars ... I have a really random question!

I like this year in Spokane, and we had a terrible winter, when the bonnet of my car a horizontal bar of all rocks and salt! And after trying to buy a bra for the hood. to help the number of students!

So here is my question! Everywhere I looked through the internet, it seems that a Commitments Altimas Nisson / Highs hell of a lot cheaper! and think that maybe my car is a smaller version of the Altima! and this is a bra for the Altima, in fact, it would fit my 200SX!

I do not know whether they are in size, when the bell are different!

HELP? :)

Or if you know of an event that is cheaper bras. Ide rather not pay 100.00 Döllerer for a bra that makes this old car!

THANK YOU!

1 comments:

The boosted one said...

I do not know whether you qualify for a bra that covers the entire defense too, but here's what I found you through Google

http://www.1motormart.com/parts/1/1998/1 ...

Is that what you are looking for?

Note that even if the car is 10 years, is a full coverage bras are expensive. They are cheaper now than it was 10-15 years.

Post a Comment