Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oregon Veterans Home Is My Va Home Loan Protected From Property Lien?

Is my va home loan protected from property lien? - oregon veterans home

I lost a civil matter and must pay a $ 5000.00 bastard. I bought a house with my VA benefits a month before sentencing. I am a handicapped at 100% and live on this forum. My wife is the principal of the loan because of income, but not part of the sentence in any way. Can we force a sale of my house? Can I be exempted from the presentation in Oregon as an invalid? How can I protect myself? I do not need more money and pay cash for everything, I do not pay anyway. My handicap Inc. is heavy. Any information is appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you can force the sale of your home, but do not believe because it is not too late on their mortgage payments and I think you should contact the VA office for more information. Because they are not the principal, I do not think a sentence in his case, to your home.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you can force the sale of your home, but do not believe because it is not too late on their mortgage payments and I think you should contact the VA office for more information. Because they are not the principal, I do not think a sentence in his case, to your home.

Anonymous said...

The loan is not. You can place a lien on the property. Not have a lot to pay for it until you sell (or refinance) the house. Then you need to do well.

Post a Comment